STAT & RECORDS DIRECTORATE
Directorate of Statistics & Records is primarily responsible for collating statistical data of ex-servicemen & widows, as received from RSBs/ZSBs/Service HQ.
Charter of Duties: Directorate of Statistics and Records is entrusted with the following responsibilities:-
- (a) Preparation of database by collecting statistical data ex-servicemen & widows through Rajya Sainik Boards (RSBs) /Zila Sainik Boards (ZSBs), Services Headquarters and Records offices of the three services.
- (b) Collection, compilation, analysis, maintenance & dissemination of statistics concerning ex-servicemen.
- (c) Data on ex-servicemen: Statewise data is compiled in following formats :
- (i) Statistics of Ex-servicemen/Widows registered with RSBs/ZSBs.
- (ii) Number of WW-II Veterans,
- (iii) Annual Retirement Wastage,
- (d) Annexure-I-V (4 files merged)