- *The result of IIM-Ahmedabad Entrance Exam-2019 has been published/ received and forwarded to Service HQrs for final detailment as per policy/ orders in vogue
- a) ESM (O) INCLUDING OFFICERS ON RE-EMPLOYMENT ARE ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER ONLINE USING DGR WEBSITE(www.dgrindia.com)
- b) RETIRED OFFICERS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY DOCUMENTS, FAILING WHICH THEIR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO WILL BE CANCELLED DURING THE VERIFICATION PROCESS AND THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO RE-REGISTER ONLINE:-
- i) RELEASE ORDER (ALL PAGES)
- ii) PPO
- iii) VETERANS ID CARD/ESM I- CARD ISSUED BY RESPECTIVE RSB/ZSB
- IT MUST BE NOTED THAT ONLY THE ESM ID CARD ISSUED BY THE RESPECTIVE RSB/ZSB WILL BE ACCEPTED W.E.F 01 SEP 2019.
- a) THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT OF ONLINE REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR GEN EMPLOYMENT SCHEME.
- b) OFFICERS IN THEIR LAST YEAR OF SERVICE PRIOR TO SUPERANNUATION CAN APPLY DIRECTLY WITH EMP DTE DD (EMP-3) FOR GEN EMPLOYMENT.
- c) GEN EMPLOYMENT (EXCEPT FOR EMP IN ZSB/RSB/ECHS WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A BENEFIT AVAILED FROM DGR FOR THE PURPOSE OF APPLYING FOR A CHANGE IN ANY OTHER DGR SCHEME.
1 011-08-19 Certificate Course in Management of Academic Institutions Amity University, Noida 12 Weeks 09-Sep-19 29-Nov-19 30 2 012-12-19 Certificate Course in Mgt of Academic Institutions Amity University, Noida 12 Weeks 02-Dec-19 21-Feb-20 30 3 013-03-20 Independent Director Symbiosis Institute of Mgt Studies, Pune 02 Weeks 02-Mar-20 13-Mar-20 30
- 17. REVISION OF ENTRY & EXIT RULES FOR DGR’S SCHEME - 29(120)/2018/D(Res-I) dated 31 Jul 2018
- 18. Online Registration Facility Has Commenced W.e.f 15 sep 2018.
20. Further to DGR Letter No. 0049/DGR/E&R Cell Dated 07 May 2018, All DGR Empanelled Security Agencies to follow the under mentioned instructions:-
(a) Ref Para 5 (e) MoD OM, All DGR Empanelled Security Agencies are instructed to submit a fresh “Affidavit” (Format available on DGR website) by 01 Dec 2018 positively.
(b) All DGR Empanelled Security Agencies to mandatorily give the “Letter of Appointment” (Format available on DGR website) to all their existing guards by 01 Dec 2018 and forward a consolidated soft copy of the same to DGR. The agencies to adopt the same for all future appointments of Guards for performance of duties at various Principal employers.
(c) Revised format of “Quarterly Strength Return” (Format available on DGR website) to be adopted henceforth.
(d) All agencies failing to comply with the above instructions by 01 Dec will not be considered for any new sponsorship and the provisions of para 26 of MoD OM will be invoked.