2. RFPs for Invitation of Bids for DGR sponsored Resettlement Training programme for FY 2020-21 & 2021-22 for retiring/ retired Officers/ JCOs/ OR & their equivalents of the Indian Armed Forces" have been e-published on Defence Procurement Portal (Defproc). Interested Institutes are requested to submit their e-bids by due date and Time.
(a) RFPs may be downloaded from the below links: -
(ii) To Conduct Govt Approved Management Training Programmes for courses to be included in DGR Resettlement Training Programme 2020-21 & 2021-22 for Retiring/ Retired Officers of the Indian Armed Forces
(a) AN EX-SERVICEMEN EMPLOYMENT SEMINAR UNDER THE AEGIS OF HQ SOUTH WESTERN AIR COMMAND IS BEING ORGANISED BY DGR IN ASSOCIATION WITH CII ON 16 OCT 2019 AT KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA No. 3, 9 BRD AIR FORCE STATION, OPPOSITE CHANDAN NAGAR, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA.
* ENTRY FOR ESM JOB SEEKERS INSIDE THE VENUE “FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS”.
(b) ENTRY FOR ESM JOB SEEKERS INSIDE THE VENUE WILL BE ON “FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS”.
(c) PARTICIPATING ESM TO CARRY SIX COPIES OF CVs
4. ALL RETIRING/RETIRED ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL PLANNING TO SEEK EMPLOYMENT MAY VISIT DGR WEBSITE AT http://www.dgrindia.com AND ALSO FOLLOW DGR ON TWITTER.
5. AN EX-SERVICEMEN EMPLOYMENT SEMINAR UNDER THE AEGIS OF HQ WESTERN AIR COMMAND IS BEING ORGANISED BY DGR IN ASSOCIATION WITH CII ON 11 OCT 2019 AT 12 WING AIR FORCE STATION CHANDIGARH.
i) RELEASE ORDER (ALL PAGES)
iii) VETERANS ID CARD (ALL THREE MANDATORY DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED DURING ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND NOT REPEAT NOT IN A PIECE MEAL MANNER)
c) THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT OF ONLINE REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR GEN EMPLOYMENT SCHEME.
d) OFFICERS IN THEIR LAST YEAR OF SERVICE PRIOR TO SUPERANNUATION CAN APPLY DIRECTLY WITH EMP DTE DD (EMP-3) FOR GEN EMPLOYMENT.
e) GEN EMPLOYMENT (EXCEPT FOR EMP IN ZSB/RSB/ECHS WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS A BENEFIT AVAILED FROM DGR FOR THE PURPOSE OF APPLYING FOR A CHANGE IN ANY OTHER DGR SCHEME.
Following documents / details will produced at the time of issuance / renewal of empanelment certificate (in original):-
• Aadhar Card
• PAN card
• ESM Identity card
• Copy of PSARA license
• Affidavit for security agency scheme (Original)
• Current Bank Account in the name of agency (Copy of passbook duly attested)
• Proof of office (Copy of Rent Agreement / Ownership documents & Landline Bill)
• Mobile number & Email ID
In case the Empanelment Certificate is issued (subject to receipt of all requisite/ mandated documents) within 30 days of the date of PSARA, seniority will be fixed as per issue date of PSARA. However, in case the Empanelment Certificate is issued after one month of date of issue of PSARA, (subject to receipt of all requisite/ mandated documents) then seniority will be fixed as per the date of Issue of Empanelment Certificate.
21. All DGR Empanelled Security agency Proprietors (Pending for Downloading of Form AS 26) are advised to visit DGR on any working wednesday for downloading of AS 26 latest by 30 Sep 2018 failing which provisions of Para 26 of MoD OM will be initiated.
22. Further to DGR Letter No. 0049/DGR/E&R Cell Dated 07 May 2018, All DGR Empanelled Security Agencies to follow the under mentioned instructions:-
(a) Ref Para 5 (e) MoD OM, All DGR Empanelled Security Agencies are instructed to submit a fresh “Affidavit” (Format available on DGR website) by 01 Dec 2018 positively.
(b) All DGR Empanelled Security Agencies to mandatorily give the “Letter of Appointment” (Format available on DGR website) to all their existing guards by 01 Dec 2018 and forward a consolidated soft copy of the same to DGR. The agencies to adopt the same for all future appointments of Guards for performance of duties at various Principal employers.
(c) Revised format of “Quarterly Strength Return” (Format available on DGR website) to be adopted henceforth.
(d) All agencies failing to comply with the above instructions by 01 Dec will not be considered for any new sponsorship and the provisions of para 26 of MoD OM will be invoked.