Mother Dairy milk Booth Service
ACTIVE SENIORITY LIST OF ESM(O) COAL
- Officers Training Programme for FY 2018-19
- Regarding Issuance of Modified Proforma 'B' and 'D' for ESM of Army For Applying to Civil Posts in Banks
- Tentative Resettlement Training Programme of JCOs/ ORs/ Equivalent from Aug 18 to Nov 18
- REVISION OF ENTRY & EXIT RULES FOR DGR’S SCHEME - 29(120)/2018/D(Res-I) dated 31 Jul 2018
- Resettlement Training Programme for Officer for FY 2018-19
- The Course no.007-09-18 (Business Management) is postponed from 24 Sep 18 to 08 Oct 18. The new dates of course are 08 Oct 18 to 22 Mar 18.
- JCOs/OR Resettlement Training Programme for Dec 18 to Mar 19
- Course No. 012-11-18 Entrepreneurship Course in Adventure Activities. Scheduled to be Conducted at NIMS Dirang Stands Cancelled
(i) Further to DGR Letter No. 0049/DGR/E&R Cell Dated 07 May 2018, All DGR Empanelled Security Agencies to follow the under mentioned instructions:-
(a) Ref Para 5 (e) MoD OM, All DGR Empanelled Security Agencies are instructed to submit a fresh “Affidavit” (Format available on DGR website) by 01 Dec 2018 positively.
(b) All DGR Empanelled Security Agencies to mandatorily give the “Letter of Appointment” (Format available on DGR website) to all their existing guards by 01 Dec 2018 and forward a consolidated soft copy of the same to DGR. The agencies to adopt the same for all future appointments of Guards for performance of duties at various Principal employers.
(c) Revised format of “Quarterly Strength Return” (Format available on DGR website) to be adopted henceforth.
2. All agencies failing to comply with the above instructions by 01 Dec will not be considered for any new sponsorship and the provisions of para 26 of MoD OM will be invoked.
Norms & Eligibility for Resettlement Training - Officers
Guidelines & Norms For Allotment of DGR Sponsered Courses
DIRECTORATE OF STATISTICS & RECORDS IS PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLATING STATISTICAL DATA OF EX-SERVICEMEN & WIDOWS...