Directorate of Statistics & Records is primarily responsible for collating statistical data of ex-servicemen & widows, as received from RSBs/ZSBs/Service HQ.
Charter of Duties :
Directorate of Statistics and Records is entrusted with the following responsibilities :-
- Preparation of data-base by collecting statistical data ex-servicemen & widows through Rajya Sainik Boards (RSBs) /Zila Sainik Boards (ZSBs), Services Headquarters and Records offices of the three services.
- Collection, compilation, analysis, maintenance & dissemination of statistics concerning ex-servicemen.
- Data on ex-servicemen : Statewise data is compiled in following formats :
- Statistics of Ex-servicemen/Widows registered with RSBs/ZSBs.
- Number of WW-II Veterans,
- Annual Retirement Wastage,
- Annexure-I-V (4 files merged)